Tuesday, July 17, 2007

4 weeks old on 7/17/2007!


Award-winning reproduction!




Smelling her gets you totally high...




...its hard to keep your eyes open around it, its that powerful. All you want to do is snuggle and sleep.




ChubbyBubby.




This is dad's famous football hold. She loves it when she has gas.





She is totally awesome.
I actually am having a hard time believing she came out of me only 4 weeks ago. It seems so surreal, especially when I think about the pain of things leading up to birth. It was all worth it. I would not change a thing.
I am adjusting to the no-sleep way of life. Its kinda like walking around on ether. I am just kind of numb. That is, until she chomps my nipple. THAT hurts in a way I cannot describe. then its bruised for a few days.
Not fun.
But hey, I have lost 20 pounds since I gave birth. All because of breastfeeding.
And one other thing... today is our 7 year anniversary.
How about that.
Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's gotta hairy back just like her oldest cousin.

now all three of our girls have worn that cherry onsie and those duckie jammies.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

congratulations! wow, man 7 years. that's great. great photos dude.

Anonymous said...

How can I get on that breastfeeing diet, without actually having to breastfeed of course. I've got a pound or twenty I could stand to lose.

I'm so bummed I haven't been able to come by to see the baby. She is adorable and looks a lot like her daddy from what I can tell from the photos.

I hope we can come by soon. You guys seems to be doing really well. I'm so glad, but still call us if you need us. Or just call for the hell of it. Can't wait to meet her.

From,

Irie's mom (paranoid about using my name online!)

Oh yeah, congrats on your anniversary too, that's awesome.