Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its a word, I swear.

I know, I know, I know. Its not an actual word, but, I mean, she was trying to use her words.
She has gotten quite good at it.
Just the other day she was telling me that she hates the fact that when she craps herself we laugh and scream,"Good girl!" as if its really all that awesome. She said,"Mom, its just not that awesome."

I guess I would hate it if every time I shit my pants my husband jumped up and down and shouted, "Yay! You pooped!"
That would suck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope you don't sh*t your pants,lol...Hey,I bet Lita's number two's smell like flowers; she's so sweet. I miss her! Give her a kiss from me. Anyway, how was Hawaii? Hope you had fun!! Talk to you soon/say hi to hubby! PS> did you ever get recipes mailed to you?!
Love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

That totally counts for first word!!
Was great to see you guys.

Jill and Abby

babymomma said...

Recipes?
What recipes? Grandma's recipes???
I can't wait!!

babymomma said...

JIll, I am so happy I got to see you.
Abby has the best hair.
xo

Anonymous said...

grandma's recipes? why am i not included? poop! ha