Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas and Shhhhhhhhhhhhasta!










Her great-grandfather and my muffin-top!







The day after we arrived in Hawaii, it was my 36th birthday and my mother gave me this really neat hat... ahem, you know, its cool.






They were totaly sizing each other up. Thats my mother she is with, in case you were wondering.






Her great-grandfather!!








Here she is with her Daddy's mama. I found that whenever I tried to get a photo of her face, grandma dodged the camera. I will capture her one of these days.



Then we went to the snow in Shasta the day after we got back.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I have a small gift for you when we come in February. Anyway, it looks like you and the fam had a good time over the holidays. Give Carmi a kiss for me and say hi to Griff. I will give you a call next week.
Love ya!
Meg