Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time is a funny thing.

It just keeps passing. She will be one year old on June 19th. Please give me a shot of your finest brandy.
She is totally crawling now, pulling herself up on everything, standing at the safety gate we have in her bedroom doorway and yelling at the dog or at me. Her lungs are very healthy. Its not the yell-cry-momma-come-get-me stuff, she is actually YELLING.
Complete with a scowl and everything. She is NOT fucking around.
I can't believe how much she likes food. I mean its not a big surprise, but given her parents have different diets, she has an awesome palette. Spicy, flavorful food it has to be or she gags. No joke.

She didn't find it funny at all.


Here we are in the Denver airport. She was completely over everyone and everything. No one could get her to smile.





All of a sudden, she is aware of the camera, and she likes to pose or throw a smile. But its really quick, and mostly we miss the opportunities. Slow camera.



Mmmmmmmm ginger fried rice and kobucha squash.



Happy Lita!!!
8 teeth and counting... watch out, she bites you when you piss her off. I am not lying.

No comments: