Monday, March 12, 2007

Here she comes.


My mother.
Arriving on Wednesday, leaving the following Tuesday.
There are stories. Just look at the picture. You could probably make one up yourself.
I will post more photos after she leaves. I am sure there will be some winners.
Its weird being on my way to motherhood, and not wanting my mother to be involved all that much. My aunt said her daughter (my cousin) wouldn't let her come out when her baby was born. She brought the baby out to see her 3 months later. I totally understand that. Besides, my mom lives in Hawaii so it will be awesome when the baby is a few months old to be able to go and sit on the beach and swim in the ocean, don't you think?

4 comments:

oshareneko said...

oh yes, that does sound nice.

Anonymous said...

then i'm flying to hawaii for a trip to beach......

wedding........hmmmm...

babymomma said...

hopefully wedding in september/october 2008? I am working on it.

Anonymous said...

congrats!